Four document solutions:
- Loan document packages for virtually any type of commercial real estate or C&I loan
- All commercial property types, including: retail, office, warehouse, mixed-use, hotel/motel, church, school, self-storage, etc.
- Term loans, fixed, adjustable, interest only, revolving lines of credit, bridge loans, rehab loans
- C&I loans secured by any combination of collateral – “all assets”, accounts receivable, real estate, etc.
- Loan document packages specifically tailored for loans secured by multifamily properties (5 or more units)
- All multifamily property types, including: apartments, mobile home parks and assisted living facilities
- Term loans, fixed, adjustable, interest-only, revolving lines of credit, bridge loans, rehab loans
- A custom-tailored solution to conform with each lender’s loan programs and requirements
- Loan document packages specifically tailored for business purpose loans secured by 1-4 unit residential properties
- Document packages are custom tailored for each transaction, lender requirements and applicable state law
- The perfect compromise between simplistic “form” software and expensive attorney-prepared documents
- Fifty-state compliance provides a uniform document platform for lenders who make loans in multiple states
- Modification documents for commercial, multifamily and investor-owned 1-4 unit loans
- Loan modifications
- Loan extensions
- Loan assumptions and modification-assumptions
Two support levels:
- A fully automated document preparation platform
- Enter or import data then download documents immediately
- When there is a need for speed – RoboDocs delivers!
- Unlimited phone, email and help center support
- RoboDocs with standard support offers our lowest low price point
- Our premium support level offers the utmost flexibility, and the security of knowing that two document specialists are assigned to each order
- Special instructions, one-off terms and non-standard provisions are no problem with the premium support level
- Typical turnaround time is next business day
- We built our reputation with the premium support level – most of our longtime customers choose premium support for all transactions
LEGAL SUPPORT IS JUST A CLICK AWAY
- Allied law firm Highland Law Corporation is dedicated exclusively to providing legal services required by LoanDocSolutions customers in connection with their loan transactions.
- Legal services are offered exclusively on a fixed-fee basis – no hourly charges and no surprises!
- The legal service most requested by LoanDocSolutions customers is borrower entity document review and signature block recommendation, which can be conveniently ordered from the LoanDocSolutions website.
- In addition to borrower entity document review, Highland Law Corporation offers LoanDocSolutions customers assistance with other required legal services, including title review and closing instructions, custom drafting, deal structuring advice and responding to borrower’s counsel comments.
18650 MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 200
Irvine, CA 92612
(855) 777-3627 ext. 1
If all your questions have been answered and you're ready to start...
To schedule a 20-minute overview or for more information, click the Chat icon at bottom right corner of this page. Or leave your contact information below along with a brief message and we will be in touch with you promptly.